IJELLH (International journal of English language, literature and humanities) is aim to enable international platform to research scholars as well as professionals from education industry to help them in contributing their best in the field of research in English Language, English Literature, Linguistics, Communication Skills and Humanities, to bring out their novel and contemporary research efforts to an extensive international audience. IJELLH route for internal journal online publication includes various terms and policies to enable their authors a platform where they can accredit their research amid the world of English language and literature education and humanity context.
- Enhancing the knowledge base to treasure the education and teaching industry
- Providing excellent platform to research scholars and academicians to get international exposure
- Identifying and generating new milestones of research industry to promote the values and ethics of education industry
- Helping various ongoing researches to enable more accurate data to enhance current education system and society
- Supporting human aspects by nurturing humanity as a most valued subject
- Educating each and every aspects of English language, literature and humanity as well as its impact over the behavior of society and its changing nature