Publication Ethics and Malpractice Statement
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature in Humanities) strictly complies with the moral justice and moral philosophy, and would likewise direct a lawful audit if required on a case by case base.
The journal guarantees reproducing or promoting does not impact the decision of the editors. The Editorial Board of the title permits you to speak with different publishers, journal and authors on solicitation for the association.
Responsibilities of Author
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature in Humanities) has got some responsibilities to its Authors, please find below responsibility of the writers-
All authors are responsible for the entire work. All authors shall work with the editor bord members to correct if any mistake those have been discovered.
Authors should publish only original work and has not been published anywhere else and an appropriate citation should be made on citing the works of others.
An author should not admit the same research in more than one manuscript for a primary publication or journal. The reported scope of work should be based on proper citation from the other publications.
All listed authors must have made a significant contribution to the research presented in the manuscript and approved all its claims. It is important to list everyone who made a significant contribution, including students and laboratory technicians.
An author should disclose financial or personal interest that governs the findings or research in the manuscript along with the details of fiscal backing.
With the submission of research work the writer agrees that the research work neither in under consideration nor published in any other journal.
Responsibilities of Reviewers
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature and Humanities) has got some responsibilities to its Reviewers, please find below responsibility of Reviewers-
Confidentiality: Reviewers should not share, examine with outsiders without the prior permission from the editor, or uphold the information from an assigned manuscript.
Competence: Reviewer with their expertise should complete the review. Reviewer with inadequate expertise should feel responsible and can refuse the review as it is presumed that reviewers will be an expert in respective areas.
Productive assessment: Reviewer comments should appreciate the positive aspects of the work, identify negative aspects constructively, and indicate the enhancement needed. A reviewer should explain and hold his or her judgment clearly enough that editors and authors can understand the basis of the comments. The reviewer should ensure that an observation or argument that has been previously reported be accompanied by a relevant citation and should immediately alert the editor when he or she becomes aware of duplicate publication. A reviewer should not use any kind of abusive language while commenting on an article.
Impartiality and Integrity: Reviewer’s decision should only depend on scientific merit, relevance to the subject, scope of the journal rather than financial, racial, ethnic origin etc., of the authors.
Disclosure of conflict of interest: To the extent feasible the reviewer should minimize the conflict of interest. In such situation, the reviewer should notify the editor describing the conflict of interest.
Timeliness and responsiveness: Reviewers should morally abide to provide the review comments within the stipulated time and be active enough in responding to the questions raised by the editor if any.
Responsibilities of Editor and Editorial Board
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature and Humanities) editors have responsibility to assert the wholeness of the Journal by corrections identifying anything of meaning and looks of concern as early as possible.
Review process: Editors are responsible for monitoring and ensuring the impartiality, correctness, thoroughness, and respect of the peer-review editorial process.
- Towards Readers and Research community
- To insure that the content or the author information present in the manuscript is readable.
- To evaluate all manuscripts such that they fall within the scope of the IJELLH Journal.
- Keep the journals internal integrity by recommending the corrections, dealing with retraction, supplemental data etc.
- Decision-making: Editor is entitled to carry out decision-making in consultation with reviewers or members of the editorial bord
- Impartiality: An Editor should evaluate manuscripts without any prejudice towards cast,creed, gender, sexual orientation, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, or political viewpoint of the authors.
- Privacy: The Editor or any Editorial staff must not reveal any data about a submitted manuscript to anyone other than the corresponding author, reviewers, potential reviewers, other editorial advisers, and the publisher, as appropriate depending on the need and stage of processing.
- Conduct Double Blind Review process (reviewers of the research work won’t get to know the identity of the author(s) and the author(s) won’t get to know the identity of the reviewer)
- Adhere by the guidelines and procedure laid down by the IJELLH.
Make recommendations for improving evaluation and dissemination of the manuscript of the journal.
Guidelines for withdrawing of articles
IJELLH (International Journal of English Language, English Literature and Humanities) is concern to maintain the integrity and entirety of the research work for entire educational fraternity very sincerely. The journal place great importance on the authority of research work after they have been published.
IJELLH(International Journal of English, Language, English Literature and Humanities) Editor in Chief has all the authority for deciding which research work shall be published. In making this decision, the Editor in Chief is guided by the policies of the IJELLH’s Editorial board and constrained by some legal requirements regarding copyright violation and plagiarism. Articles which have been published shall remain present, exact and unchanged as far as possible. However due to unavoidable circumstances may happen where after publication of research work requires retraction or even removal from a particular journal. Above can only occur under below circumstances, such as:
Article Retraction: This is only used for “Article in Press” which represents the early versions of the articles. If any article at the stage of “Article in Press”, by any means, represents infringements of professional ethical codes, such as multiple submissions, bogus claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data or similar incidences, the article may be withdrawn depending on the Editor’s discretion.
Article Retraction: Infringements of professional ethical codes, such as multiple submissions, sham claims of authorship, plagiarism, fraudulent use of data and similar claims will lead to the retraction of an article. Occasionally, a retraction will be used to correct errors in submission or publication.
Article Removal: Subjected to legal limitations of the publisher.
Identification of false or inaccurate data that, if acted upon, would pose a serious health risk and any fraud associated with science should be treated with equal strictness.
Maintain the integrity of the academic record
Encouraging academic integrity
Consider appointing a journal ethics panel to advice on specific cases and review journal policies periodically.
Ensuring the integrity of the academic record
Ensure that published research work is firmly archived.
Have systems in place to give authors the opportunity to make original research articles freely available.
Print Copy Dispatch Policy
- Author will send his/her address along with pin code. Author will also send his/her mobile no and an alternate number where courier is going to be shipped.
- “We dispatch the hard copy of journal and certificates within 15 to 25 working days of online publication of the research paper. Once we dispatch the hard copy, we will mail you its tracking details.At present, we send the hard copy of journal and certificates in India through DTDC Courier or Indian Post and overseas we send it by Indian Post.
- If author prefers some specific courier service other than above two, we might send it but author have to bear the extra cost for the preferred courier service .
- Please inform us if you have not received your hardcopy in 7 days after receiving tracking or dispatch email from us. IJELLH will not take any responsibility if you do not inform us in 7 days.
- IJELLH ((International Journal of English Language, Literature in Humanities) will not take any responsibility or financial liability for below reasons.
- Reason : Addressee cannot be located
- Reason : Item refused by addressee
- Reason : Addressee not available
- Due to above reasons, if shipment revert back to us and author want print copy he/she has to bear financial liability (courier charges).