The authors can avail the facility to submit the papers through direct email at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com or submit their papers through website in paper submission page where author can fill the submission form for research paper.
After submission, the review process will take two to four days where three or more than three experts will review the paper and if any error is rectified , it will be emailed and only after authors consent, error will be corrected. If the research paper is accepted for publication then you will receive online acceptance letter and then will proceed for publication fee. Authors are requested to strictly follow the below mentioned author’s guidelines. The Journal reserves the right to reject submissions in the event of irregularities against these mentioned author guidelines :
1. The research paper or article must be plagiarism free and original.
2. The research paper sent for publication should be hitherto un-published. It should not have been published elsewhere, or be under review for any other journal.
3. IJELLH is restricted to the disciplines of English language, Literature and Humanities Education only. Therefore, a paper written in other areas will not be accepted. For a full listed of recognized subjects, click here
4. The text of a submission should only be in ‘Times New Roman font, of 12 point font size and 1.5 lines spaced paragraphs.
5. The research paper should ideally range between 2000 – 5000 words included an abstract not exceeding 150-200 words and references. But in some cases, we accept the papers with more than 6000 words also.
6. All figures, images, tables of the manuscript should be embedded into the original text. Separate files will not be accepted. For publishing purposes, the journal will request original media wherever required.
7. Bibliographic styles should be in MLA style. Please ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list (and vice versa).
If you want to cite chapter six of a book name Never at Home, author name Dom Muraes, publisher name Viking,
New Delhi, India, publication year1992
You will cite it as- SIX.” Never at Home, Viking, New Delhi, India, 1992
8. For web references, as a minimum, the full URL should be given along with the date when the reference was last accessed.
Hardcopy and Certificate 12 Normal
|Topic or Title of Paper||Times New Roman||16||Bold||Center|
|Author’s Name||Times New Roman||14||Normal||Center|
|Author’s Designation||Times New Roman||14||Normal||Center|
|Affiliation||Times New Roman||14||Normal||Center|
|Postal address for sending||Times New Roman||14||Normal||Center|
|Main content||Times New Roman||12||Normal||Justify||1.5|