Principles of Transparency
IJELLH is committed to fair and ethical publication policies. We adhere to publication ethics, policy, guidance laid by COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics).
- IJELLH Website
Our website is audited on a bi-annual basis, checking for non-functioning links, misspelling, grammatical errors and content accuracy. Additionally, IJELLH authors and readers are encouraged to report any website errors or inaccuracies, which are promptly evaluated and corrected as needed. Reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of journal
The name of our journal is “SMART MOVES JOURNAL IJELLH” and the abbreviation of the journal is (IJELLH)
Aims and Scope for publication
The primary objective of IJELLH is to offer an online open-access platform for international researchers.
IJELLH publishes articles on a broad spectrum of English Language, English Literature and Linguistics. IJELLH further covers various aspects of the research field and most of these are mentioned hereafter:
English Language – Grammar, Punctuation, Accent, Comparative Study, ELS (English as a second or foreign language), English language teachers’ training, Language teaching methodologies and other related topics.
English Literature – Fiction from Chaucerian Age to Post Colonial Age, Canadian Literature, Indian Literature & many other topics related to Literature till date and related subject areas.
Linguistics – Linguistics is the scientific study of language. There are three aspects to this study: language form, language meaning and language in context. IJELLH published following subject areas like Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition, Language Documentation, Linguistic Theories, Philosophy of Language, Phonetics, Sociolinguistics, Text and Corpus Linguistics, Translating and Interpreting, Writing Systems and related subject areas.
- Peer review process
Please click on below link to find our Peer review process
- Ownership and management:
SMART MOVES JOURNAL IJELLH (IJELLH) is published by SMART MOVES publications incorporated and operating in the city Bhopal (M.P.) India. Smart Moves is the publishing house that was established in the year 2014. Mr. Rajeev Tiwari is the proprietor/owner of Smart Moves.
- Governing body IJELLH's editorial board members are recognized experts in the subject areas included within the journal's scope. The purpose of the editorial board is to consult with IJELLH management regarding publication policies and procedures.
- Editorial team/contact information Please click on below link to find our Editorial board details
- Copyright and Licensing Please click on below link to find our Copyright and Licensing policy
- Author fees Please click on below link to find our author’s fee details
- Process for identification of and dealing with allegations of research misconduct:Please click on below link to find our Allegation of Misconduct Policy
- Publication Ethics Please click on below link to find details of our Publication Policy:
- Publishing Schedule The frequency of IJELLH is Monthly.
- Access IJELLH is an Open Access Journal. For more details please click on below link:
- Archiving IJELLH is preserving published manuscript with PKP PN ensuring that the content will be secure and available into the future. PKP PN functions as a “dark archive”. PKP has developed the PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN) to digitally preserve OJS journals. The LOCKSS program offers decentralized and distributed preservation, seamless perpetual access, and preservation of the authentic original version of the content.
- Revenue Sources IJELLH is an Open Access journal and we do not receive any grant by any organization, hence we ask our authors to pay Article Processing Charge (APC). All revenues are generated from author fees. APC covers the expense of the administrative cost, the peer review process, publication processes, online publication, hosting the website, online security (virus attack), etc. An author will be asked to pay the publication fee along with the acceptance letter.Authors paying fees do not mean that the process would be curtailed short or they can get their publication fast. IJELLH does not compromise with its quality standards. We do not accept any fee unless a manuscript meets its set benchmarks or standards. This fee is charged to meet the publication expense requirements. Please go through the Call for Paper webpage for the Article Processing Fee information.
- Advertising Advertising is not accepted on the IJELLH website.
- Direct marketing We send Call for papers email to our subscribers.