Principles of Transparency
Principles of Transparency
IJELLH is committed to fair and ethical publication policies. We adhere to publication ethics, policy, guidance laid by COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics).
- IJELLH Website:
Our website is audited on a bi-annual basis, checking for non-functioning links, misspelling, grammatical errors and content accuracy. Additionally, IJELLH authors and readers are encouraged to report any website errors or inaccuracies, which are promptly evaluated and corrected as needed. Reach us at email@example.com
- Name of journal:
The name of our journal is “SMART MOVES JOURNAL IJELLH” and the short form of the journal is (IJELLH)
Aims and Scope for publication:
The primary objective of IJELLH is to offer an online open-access platform for international researchers.
IJELLH publishes articles on a broad spectrum of English Language, English Literature and Linguistics. IJELLH further covers various aspects of the research field and most of these are mentioned hereafter:
English Language – Grammar, Punctuation, Accent, Comparative Study, ELS (English as a second or foreign language), English language teachers’ training, Language teaching methodologies and other related topics.
English Literature – Fiction from Chaucerian Age to Post Colonial Age, Canadian Literature, Indian Literature & many other topics related to Literature till date and related subject areas.
Linguistics – Linguistics is the scientific study of language. There are three aspects to this study: language form, language meaning and language in context. IJELLH published the following subject areas like Applied Linguistics, Language Acquisition, Language Documentation, Linguistic Theories, Philosophy of Language, Phonetics, Sociolinguistics, Text and Corpus Linguistics, Translating and Interpreting, Writing Systems and related subject areas.
- Peer review process
Please click on the below link to find our Peer review process
- Ownership and management
SMART MOVES JOURNAL IJELLH is published by SMART MOVES publications, Bhopal, M.P., India. SMART MOVES is a registered organisation in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India. Smart Moves is a publishing house that was established in the year 2012. Mr Rajeev Tiwari is the proprietor/owner of Smart Moves. SMART MOVES is a for-profit publishing organisation.
- Governing body
IJELLH's editorial board members are recognized experts in the subject areas included within the journal's scope.
- Editorial team/contact information:
Please click on the below link to find our Editorial board details
- Copyright and Licensing
Please click on the below link to find our Copyright and Licensing policy
- Author Fees
Please click on the below link to find our author’s fee details
- Process for identification of and dealing with allegations of research misconduct
Please click on the below link to find our
- Publication Ethics:
i. Please click on the below link to find details of our Authorship Criteria:
ii. Complaints and Appeals
The journal welcomes complaints as they provide an opportunity for improvement. We adhere to COPE (Committee on Publication Ethics) and we will follow and act according to COPE guidelines on case to case basis for any complains and appeals. The following points are only intended to give a broad overview and are not exhaustive. If there is any kind of allegation of misconduct or conflict of interest arises by authors, reviewers, editors, journals, publisher etc; the below process will be followed
- To make a complaint reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org with clear identification of the complaint nature and source of an address. All complaints will be acknowledged within five business days by email.
- Concern or Issues will be taken seriously and required action will be taken against the complaint.
- After receiving the response, the appropriate investigation will be initiated.
- A committee or panel will be formed and a notice will be served by email to the concerned person in 30 days. After receiving the notice, the receiver will be liable to reply back with satisfactory reasons in the next 30 business days.
- Our panel will review the case in detail. An unbiased decision or action will be taken based on the final report.
- For the unpublished manuscript, we will review the allegation and make a preliminary assessment. If our panel decides that there is merit to the allegation, the manuscript will be rejected and the author will be notified about the same.
- Serious action will be taken like withdrawal, retraction or removal of the paper from publication (if published).
- Unless there is an issue like plagiarism, misrepresentation of authorship, data falsification (fabrication), manipulation in the citation, the published paper will not be retracted.
- If you have any complaint or appeal to make against the decision of the panel, please address the mail to the publisher and explain clearly the basis for that appeal and submit an appeal to email@example.com and appropriate action will be taken.
iii. Please click on the below link to find details of our Conflict of Interest Policy:
iv. Data Sharing Policy
As IJELLH is an Open Access Journal this means our published manuscript's data can be used by others until they properly attribute it according to Creative Commons CC BY License. Authors may be asked to provide the raw data in connection with a paper for editorial review if required.
v. Ethical Oversight
According to COPE “Ethical oversight should include, but is not limited to, policies on consent to publication, publication on vulnerable populations, ethical conduct of research using animals, ethical conduct of research using human subjects, handling confidential data and of business/marketing practices”. The journal is compiling the above policy and if we find any breach of the above policy we will take action according to COPE policy.
vi. Please click on the below link to find details of our policy on the intellectual policy
vii. Post-publication Suggestions and Corrections
Please click on the below link:
- Publishing schedule
IJELLH is publishing the journal with a monthly frequency.
IJELLH is an Open Access Journal. For more details please click on the below link:
IJELLH’s data is preserved in below dark achieved organisations:
IJELLH is preserving published manuscripts with PKP PN ensuring that the content will be secure and available into the future. PKP PN functions as a “dark archive”. PKP has developed the PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN) to digitally preserve OJS journals. The LOCKSS program offers decentralized and distributed preservation, seamless perpetual access, and preservation of the authentic original version of the content.
To verify please click on the below link
- Revenue sources
IJELLH is an Open Access journal and we do not receive any grant by any organization, hence we ask our authors to pay Article Processing Charge (APC). All revenues are generated from author fees. APC covers the expense of the administrative cost, the peer review process, publication processes, online publication, hosting the website, online security (virus attack), etc. An author will be asked to pay the publication fee along with the acceptance letter.
Authors paying fees do not mean that the process would be curtailed short or they can get their publication fast. IJELLH does not compromise with its quality standards. We do not accept any fee unless a manuscript meets its set benchmarks or standards. This fee is charged to meet the publication expense requirements.
Please click on the below link for Article Processing Fee information
Advertising is not accepted on the IJELLH website, though the information of our publishers (SMART MOVRS ) other publication activities like journals and Books may be there.
- Direct marketing:
We send Call for papers, email to our subscribers.